Young Dancer Program
Getting Ready for Class
Class and performance tights and leotards are in stock at Dancer’s Closet in Eugene (5th and Olive), and most may also be purchased online at www.discountdancesupply.com.
We do recommend calling Dancer’s Closet at 541-868-1708 before visiting to confirm their hours of operation.
Girls in ALL Stars Classes
- Leotard: Pink, black, or white
- Ballet tights: Pink. PLEASE NOTE: tights should be of professional quality with no holes or runs and should be worn over the feet. No sheer tights or pantyhose, please! (We will share details about special tights requirements for performances near show times.)
- Shoes: Leather or canvas ballet slippers with elastics. PLEASE NOTE: Students are advised to wear street shoes going to and from class to help preserve both the quality of our studio floors and their slippers.
- Hair: Pulled back in a bun or other secure style off the neck
- Optional: Fitted legwarmers and/or tightly-fitted dance sweater for the winter months; skirts and tutus (pink, white, or black and above the knee only, please)
Boys in ALL Stars Classes
- Leotard or fitted short-sleeved tee-shirt: White
- Tights/Pants/Shorts: Black tights or tight-fitting pants/athletic shorts
- Shoes: Black leather or canvas ballet slippers with elastics
- Socks: White socks
Uniform for ladies and gentlemen in Brilliante Classes
Please click here
Copyright © 2017 Ballet Fantastique. All rights reserved.