SEASON 12–13: Ballet Fantastique cordially invites you on a bold, intoxicating journey of three new
masterworks—a retro-futuristic season filled with our signature all-original choreography from choreographer-producers Donna and Hannah Bontrager, dramatic story-telling, fresh perspective, and great taste in music.
Hold on (tight) to your seats for Ballet Fantastique Season 12–13: VENTURE...and be ready for the unexpected.
We dared you, and you met the challenge: This season is our most exciting yet, filled with ballet like you’ve never seen it before. Ballet Fantastique is bringing you three fun and gutsy new concepts, more all-original choreography—danced with power and drama by our eight fabulous dancers—more collaborations with world-class artists, and lavish new sets and costumes that will linger in your memory long after the curtain closes.
There are so many reasons to be a Ballet Fantastique 12-13 VENTURE season subscriber:
- Get the best prices. Save over 10%! Regular subscriptions start at just $75 for all three shows (and $50 for two), students at just $36 ($24 for two), and young professionals and seniors at $60 ($30 for two) FOR CONTEMPORARY BALLET PREMIERES, two with live music. Get your season subscription now!
- Don't miss a single performance —two out of three of BFan's 11-12 shows sold out! As a subscriber, your seats are guaranteed. (Plus, you'll get the first choice of best possible seats—and they're yours for as long as you renew.)
- Get behind the scenes. Our subscribers receive special invitations to receptions and artist events like our new annual Summer Soiree at Domaine Meriwether.
- Get awesome free stuff. Ballet Fantastique season subscribers are a step above! Every subscription comes with a complimentary Open Barre
pass for a preview rehearsal with Donna and Hannah, the artists of Ballet Fantastique, and our visiting guests and FREE wine/mead/microbrew/champagne tasting at Ballet Fantastique's beautiful City Center for Dance downtown (for subscribers only--$45 value). New this year, we're taking Open Barre up a notch, forging partnerships with Blue Dog Mead, Domaine Meriwether, and Ninkasi. AND chef Garrett Kirsch from B2 Wine Bar will be creating a custom hors d'oeuvres sprinkling directly inspired by the Ballet Fantastique concert of the season. Yum.
- Get more. Then, use your Open Barre pass at Cafe Zenon on any Open Barre night or Ballet Fantastique Hult show day throughout the season for 30% off your total purchase! (And you can use it again and again.) We've got some other surprises for you, too!
- Don't worry. Enjoy complimentary flexible exchange privileges, lost ticket replacement, and more VIP treatment from the Box Office.
- Be happy. Help support new art in the making. We are absolutely breathless at the tremendous showing of support we’ve received this season. Every audience member truly means something to us—we wouldn’t be here without you, and we know it. Here’s to the dance...we'll see you soon.
Get your Ballet Fantastique season subscription now, support the creation of new art, feel the love, and save BIG!